The Horses on the Golden Gallopers are preserved in the original traveling condition unlike many other roundabouts whose carved horses have been replaced by crude fibreglass copies.
It's likely the roundabout was built before the turn of the century, but in 1933 Robert Edwards & Sons, showmen of Swindon, packed it away in their yard where it remained for over half a century. In 1986 the newly formed Fairground Heritage Trust acquired it and so began the long restoration process.
*Prices quoted for individual sale only. Multiple purchase postage costs may vary.
Seamless twin needle collar.
Taped neck and shoulders.
Twin needle sleeves and hem.
Woven/tear out label (some colours in transition).