Yamaha introduced their DT-1 Enduro in 1968. It fuelled their interest in building hardcore dirt bikes. So in 1973 Yamaha produced a limited production run of their YZ250A. Demand was strong, it was aimed at the expert rider and early on potential buyers had to submit a resume just to be able to buy one of these special machines.
Retail price in 1974 was $1495, nowadays one will sell for between $10,000 and $12,000 and is near the top of bike collectors most desirable list a bit like our T-shirt.
*Prices quouted for individual sale only. Multiple purchase postage costs may vary.
- 100% Cotton!
- Modern fit
- Soft-handle peach finish fabric
- Contrast raglan 3/4 length sleeves.
- Curved hem with contrast overlock stitched edges.
- Hand drawn exclusive design!
- Safe and Secure checkout.